Registering for this site allows you to access your order status and history. Just fill in the fields below, and we’ll get a new account set up for you in no time. We will only ask you for information necessary to make the purchase process faster and easier.Create an Account
We want you to love our products as much as we do. All items we ship have successfully passed our rigorous Quality Control inspections. Our warranties ensure you have a fantastic gadget experience while giving you total peace of mind.
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 90 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in Goodee’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
• Returns must include all accessories
• Items must include original packaging
• For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
• For non-quality related warranty claims, Goodee refunds the cost of the product itself
• Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 90-day money-back guarantee expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 90-day window. Purchase not made directly through the Goodee website is covered by a 60-day money-back guarantee. Please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Goodee are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase. the claims are handled through Goodee.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced. warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
If your item has an issue, please send the email to us firstly: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, such as order number
• Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); The defective item’s serial number is required
• It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
NOTE: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you in advance for providing all the information stated above.
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our Email: email@example.com with your order number and the product name.
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
- If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Goodee will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate the return shipping fee when we receive it.
• Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
• Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
• Buyer’s accidental returns
• Returning personal items
• Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Goodee quality control to be in working condition
• Returning defective items in international shipping
• Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
• Products without sufficient proof of purchase
• Lost or stolen products
• Items with their warranty period expire
• Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
• Free products
• Repairs through 3rd parties
• Damage from outside sources
• Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
• Purchases from unauthorized resellers
• Loss of data incurred from the use of Goodee products
• Returning personal items sent to Goodee
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Goodee. Goodee takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. when returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Goodee does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.
1. Sign in to your GooDee
2. Find the order in My Orders, take a screenshot of your orders page, save it.
3. Email our support team (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org )tell us the item(s) you would like to return, indicate the reason, and upload the screenshot.
4. Our support will send you the return label, Print it, and securely tape it on the outside of your return package. （ You will get a response within one working day.）
5. if you want to return the item by yourself, our return address is down here, please contact our Customer service by email to get the return address.
6. Call the post office to arrange a collection or drop off at your nearest post office.
7. Send us a notification after you ship the item out and you need to provide a tracking number. Once we received the item you sent and check the item is in good condition, we will exchange or give you a refund. This will be processed within 3 working days.
If you still have questions about the Returns and Refunds policy, feel free to contact us or email our support team for help: email@example.com.